Last updated 28 May, 2018
Types of Information Collected
We retain two types of information:
- “Personal Data” This is the data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, email address, account names on 3rd-party services, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymized, telephone number, birth date and billing and credit card information.Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
- “Non-Personal Data” Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
Purposes for which we hold your Information
- Non-Personal Data: We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organize our website.
- Personal Data: We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered;
- to contact you if required in connection with the service or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
- to provide you with marketing information about our products and services according to the information below
We would like to send you information about our products and services that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you in your professional endeavors. However, we will only do so if you have consented to receive marketing information from us by subscribing to our email publications and newsletters or downloading resources and content from this website related to the products and services we offer. In both cases, explicit consent will be required when you are providing your personal information.
At any point, you may opt out from these messages and stop us contacting you, or from sharing any of your information with other members of the Archistry group.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website.
The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties. We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfill your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements).
We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
Sale of Business
provided it to us.
You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out.
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted in the United Kingdom and the United States of America. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
In particular, any transfers of personal data between our servers in the United Kingdom and the United States are for the sole purposes of providing our customers the products and services to which they are entitled, and such transfers are covered by the nature of Archistry being a group of companies with both binding corporate rules (BCRs) and standard contractual clauses and service provider relationships between the member companies of the group to abide by all relevant privacy practices.
Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
Your Personal Data maintained by this website is visible and updateable in your user profile page. Using this functionality, you may update, delete and view your Personal Data in accordance with our obligations under the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Your Personal Data maintained for marketing purposes as stated above may be updated, verified or deleted using the tools provided through the opt out facility.
For any other requests relating to managing your personal information, you may contact us at email@example.com, and your request will be dealt with accordingly, professionally and in a timely manner.
In the event you have any further questions regarding your privacy, personal data or how it is handled in accordance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements – including the GDPR – you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may write to us at: Privacy Services, Archistry Incorporated, 112 West 34th Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY, 101020, USA.