archistry.com Terms of Service
The term ‘Archistry’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Archistry Incorporated, whose registered office is 112 West 34th Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY, 10120, USA. We are an affiliated group of companies that also includes Archistry South Africa (PTY) Limited, a Private Limited Company registered in the Republic of South Africa with company number ZA 2012/157543/07 and Archistry Limited, a Private Limited Company registered in the Republic of Ireland with company number IE 422089. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 09 March 2013.
- The content of the pages of the website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned or licensed to us, including material which may have been placed in the public domain. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics used on this website. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.